November 22, 2022

Tuesdays With Tag - What? Me Fickle?...


Hi, Everybody!

Boy, did I have fun with Aunt Di here last week! I couldn't have been better behaved...well, except (maybe) for the part where I couldn't stop lookin' at her when she had food. Don't hold it against me. You know it's the Corgi Way, after all!
 

I mean, how can I ignore someone who called me "Little Prince" every time I walked into the room? I'm tellin' ya, after a while it can't help but turn your head and puff up your chest. I'm only human, you know!


Mom kept tryin' to get my attention, but I know she's never gonna share her lunch with me. At least with Aunt Di, I've got a fightin' chance. Unless Mom or Dad tell her not to.

We had a great week together and all three of us furry quadropods got lots of attention. We really hated to see her leave on Friday. Didn't take any time at all for things to settle down and get back to normal. We started by takin' a couple of nice, long naps. 

Mom said these pictures show just how scruffy I am these days. She's brushin' me and pullin' out stray clumps all the time, but I'm still moltin'. That means Mom or Dad are vacuumin' or sweepin' every single day. Guess that means I'm still her "old shoebrush".

One more thing before I close...I hope all of you have a very Happy Thanksgivin'! May there be never-endin' turkey and mashed potatoes in your future. 

I'll see you again in seven. 'til then... 
"Been There, Chewed That!"

5 comments:

  1. Oh Tag, you are so handsome with all that floof!
    Glad you had fun with Aunty Di.
    Hope you get a little turkey on Thanksgiving!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Marilyn:
      Thanks for sayin' so! I kinda like this scruffy look. I'm lookin' forward to a "bit of the bird", too!
      Happy Thanksgivin'.
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete
  2. Just think of it this way Tag - you need to retain your handsome figure so you can't have TOO many treats. I know this from bitter experience!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss MA:
      Thanks for the reminder. sigh Maybe Mom will let me run around the yard for a few extra treats. Ya think? Happy Thanksgivin'!
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete
  3. Sherry of createology: Happy Thanksgivin to you and the black quadrapods and to Mom and Dad. Auntie Di sure enjoys you Tag. So happy y’all had a great week. Stay Handsome my Little Corgi Cutie…

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna