November 12, 2022

Gildings, Gleanings & Such...

 
Yes. One entire day spent organizing this small shelf unit. I sorted, labeled and packaged threads and embellishments for eight hours (and this isn't even all I have of these things!). 
 
I sorted and mailed off fabrics for donation, and then I tackled this shelf unit because, truthfully, it was a hot mess. I've been working in the fabric studio, too, and will have more fabrics sorted to purge in the next week. Lots to do, so this is just the beginning, but I will have caught up with my declutter program by the end of this month. I admit, I got a little behind on that project with the multiple medical interruptions over the past few months. I plan to finish the year with a bang!
 
My sister, Di will be here for a few days next week and our plan is to bake and can more goodies for the pantry. We both love being in the kitchen, so this will be a grand time for the two of us. I'll be taking lots of photographs for you.  

I'll share more progress in the fabric room next week. Some of the yardage will end up in my Etsy shop, while the rest will be shared outright or donated. I'm going to feel so good when I finally get it done.

Happy Weekend (I know...already!
 

3 comments:

  1. Your organization looks so nice.
    I've been craving to bake Christmas cookies too.
    Bought some eggs for baking yesterday. YIKES!
    They're like gold!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! You're encouraging me in my current downsizing efforts over the myriads (!!!!) of beads I seem to have collected over the years. Now that I'm not crazy quilting as much (if ever) I need to get the 'mess' down to something that's more manageable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sherry of createology; Your organized supplies have me swooning! So far I have kept up the decluttering of 22+ items each month…however this month is looking rather bleak. I know I have that much but hubby is going in the hospital for back surgery with fusions on Monday and I shall be his full time Nurse Crachett. Blessings Dear…

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna