November 24, 2022

Happy Thanksgiving...


I'm sharing just a couple of images from Thanksgivings past. The tablecloth I quilted from a vintage tablecloth is on our table again this year.

We're traveling to Son #1's home to spend the day with his family. I'm taking along a sweet potato gratin,
made from a creation shared by younger sister, Jan. I've also made the pumpkin pie (with a pecan caramel topping from a Thanksgiving dessert made by an old friend).


If you're traveling as we are, whether the distance be short or long, 
we'll pray for a safe journey there and back again for you and yours.

Happy Thanksgiving from all of us at Hickory Hill Farm,

Donna & Handsome
Tag, Bella & Carly
Claudette & Crystal

12 comments:

  1. Love that tablecloth!
    Your take-a-longs sound delicious!
    Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving!🦃.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving dear Donna and Handsome.. xx Laurajane.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Safe travels to you and have a wonderful Thanksgiving celebration with family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sherry of createology: Your day sounds perfect. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours. Safe Travels Dear.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Thanksgiving Donna, to you and yours. Safe travels and enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Marrianne!
      Holiday Greetings from Wisconsin.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna