November 15, 2022

Tuesdays With Tag - Good Day, Sunshine...


Hi, Everybody!

This week's post is gonna be brief. Aunt Di is here, and I really want to spend as much time with her as I can. She chirps at me a lot and says stuff like, "Hi, there, Sweetheart!" I keep lookin' around to see who she's talkin' to! 

The weather is gettin' colder in Wisconsin, but the sun still shines, and we love those days. I even get to run off leash for a little bit so I can fetch a dummy or two. It's one of my favorite pastimes! Bella and Carly fetch every single mornin', so I don't feel so left out when I get to fetch, too.


I don't get to run free much anymore, 'cuz I run but don't know when to stop. Mom said she's tired of tryin' to run after me to bring me back home, so I'm sentenced to havin' to drag a leash around now. It's okay. When I do get away, I kinda forget which way is home and that's kind of scary (for all of us). Then, I have to wait until Mom or Dad finds me. Not anyone's idea of a good time. Don't feel sorry for me. It's okay. Really.

This was an outtake from our last photo session. The girls were completely uncooperative. Not handsome and attentive like me! It wasn't long after this picture that there was a total breakdown in behavior. The three of us each ran in a different direction with Dad laughin' and Mom walkin' back toward the house. We can't be perfect every day!

Well, there's a lot goin' on around here with our guest. I need to close for this week, and see if there isn't a treat or two bein' offered. I'm positive I hear treats bein' offered. Can't linger any longer. If you'll excuse me, now.

I'll see you again in seven. 'til then... 
"Been There, Chewed That!"

4 comments:

  1. Hi handsome boy!
    You look so floofy!
    Have fun with Aunty Di.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun to have an extra 'mark' to hit up for treats! Enjoy your time with your Auntie Di.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love spending time with Tag (his mom and dad, too!!) He's my little Prince Charming!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sherry of createology: Hi Tag. Another day late but I have a good reason. Going back and forth to the hospital and bringing hubby home. You are so very handsome! Treats for you…

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna