November 8, 2022

Tuesdays With Tag - Ratty Old Shoe Brush...

Hogbarn Antiques Image

Hi, Everybody!!

This is the best you'll get for a picture this week. I started blowin' coat about two weeks ago while the weather was still nice. Mom brushed me then, but as soon as she was done I shook and was right back to my scruffy self. Mom said I look like a ratty ol shoe brush and that I need to be brushed again.

In fact, she's thinkin' about makin' an appointment for me to see Miss Joy in Plymouth like last year, but she knows I'm not done sheddin' yet. Plus, I'd really rather not. I come home smellin' like a girl, and wearin' some kind of cutesy scarf or tie, or who-knows-what she's got these days.

Mom said she'll brush me today, 'cuz she was hangin' out with her girlfriends yesterday. I guess I know who was more important... sigh So, I'm pretty sure the next time you see me, my fur will be parted down the middle and I'll look like some kind of dandy. I can hardly wait.

Today is election day, so don't forget to go out and vote. Too bad there aren't any Corgis on the ballot this year. I'm sure we'd win - paws down!!

I'll see you again in seven. 'til then... 
"Been There, Chewed That!"

6 comments:

  1. Oh Tag, Mom still loves you.
    She needs her time with the girls to relax sometimes.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Miss Marilyn:
      She sure does. She tells me allllll the time! Now, if I could just keep those black dogs from hoggin' the bed when I'm hangin' out with her. sigh
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete
  2. Yes, too bad there aren't any corgi's on the ballot - I'm sure you would do a better job than some of those politicians! You could bark at the idiots and love on the good ones. Works for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss MA:
      Corgis love fun too much to get into politics, but it's fun to think about, isn't it? "Vote for me, and we'll have a blast!" Politicians are a unique breed of animal. I'm not much of a fan. I think I'd be barkin' full time!
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete
  3. Sherry of createology: I do wish you were up for election Tag. You would run a clean campaign and no mud slingin. Also you wouldn’t waste millions of dollars because you know how much good your can do with so much money. Mom and Dad could help you with the money part. Smooches My Little Corgi Cutie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Sherry:
      If I ran for a political office, it would be somethin' like "Commissioner in Charge of Treats" or "Councillor for Daily Walkabouts". It would have to be fun, and I'm not sure anythin' like that exists. So, I'm gonna stay home and enjoy bein' King of this castle. I sure wouldn't waste millions (or billions - or trillions!) of dollars. Mom and Dad said watchin' the waste makes 'em nuts. We're sure we're not the only ones.
      Big Hugs,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna