November 5, 2022

Something New On The Horizon...

I'm really looking forward to the new year. I'm working feverishly on a new website for my Brynwood shop.
 
 
I'm taking new photographs of my current inventory, writing copy, tweaking this, and perfecting that. I'm having a ball creating my own space, and I can hardly wait to take it live and share it with you.

 
How do you like these images? This is just a sample of how my products will appear on the website. I've employed an app that's produced and linked to my shop host, and I'm extremely happy with how my creations will look.
 
I'm not working on this full time. I have other things that need getting done, so that's why I'm aiming to January 1st to launch the site.  Right now, I'm putting 3-4 hours a day into the effort. But, make no mistake, as of January 1, 2023, Brynwood Needleworks will be a new, separate presence on the internet. I'm really looking forward to that. I'd love your feedback, and may ask for a few beta testers before the end of the year. Let me know if you're interested.

Today...I'm back to knitting. I need to concentrate and finish knitting the baby kimono. I want to make sure it's finished and gifted before that new baby is born! So, the words of the day are "coffee and kimono". 
 

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with your new website!
    The Baby Kimono sounds cute.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, wish you luck with your new website. You're a braver woman than I, because I wouldn't have a clue how to go about creating such a thing. The photos look great - I like that there's no background 'noise' to take away from your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sherry of createology: Wow! Donna Dear you are constantly amazing me with your drive and get-it-done attitude. I look forward to your new website endeavor. These photos look great. I love my blue wallet I purchased years ago. Even more I love all my cork purchases and use them constantly. Your expert sewing skills are timeless! Happy Kimono Knitting.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna