November 1, 2022

Tuesdays With Tag - Halloweens Past...


Hi, Everybody!

Mom wasn't quite up to dressin' the crew for Trick or Treatin' this year, so I thought we might take a little stroll down Memory Lane. Don't worry. It won't be scary!

This little gem is from 2013. I dressed up as a biker, and brought my hog along with me. hee hee This one is a personal favorite. You can tell we were still in Florida. Gosh, I miss my pool! I love Mom and Dad's Harleys, too! I used to bark my fool head off when they started 'em up! All I have now is traffic and tractors.


2016 was Bella's first year dressin' up with me. She went as a cowgirl, and I rattled around the castle dressed as a veeerry scaaarrry ghost. BOO! That was fun.


As you can see, 2017 wasn't my favorite year. This was the first time Mom and I spent Halloween on our own. Dad and Bella went to Florida for the winter, and I was missin' her somethin' fierce. No one was rompin' around with me, or stealin' Mom's shoes. I was one sad, little farmer.


2019 was a really good year. I dressed as a game warden, and Boo dressed as a duck hunter. She always follows huntin' regulations and laws, so no arrests were made.

So, we're apologizin' for not gettin' all dogged up this year. It would have been fun to see Carly dressed up like a ballerina or a witch. Better luck next year.

If you went out beggin' for candy, we hope you don't get a belly ache. We all stayed home and ate animal crackers - our favorite! Time to see if Mom or Dad have anythin' else we can beg off 'em.

Oh, just for the record, in lookin' back over previous years, we found that it snowed on Halloween in 2019. I guess this year's snowfall beat that by a couple of weeks! Big whoop.

I'll see you again in seven. 'til then... 
"Been There, Chewed That!"

3 comments:

  1. Mom is still recovering Tag, so she probably was sad she couldn't dress you & the girls for Halloween.
    Take good care of her please,
    All of the past costumes were so cute!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see the Costumes of Halloween Past - sad you couldn't dress up this year but there's a good reason and I'm sure as long as you get some treats you'll be okay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sherry of createology: How fun to review costumes of years past. My favorite is your Biker with the Hog. November is here. Grow your fluffy fur to keep warm. Smooches Dear Tag!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna