November 11, 2021

Making More Wallets...

BW "Bryn" Wallets - Nature Girl Series
I'm making a few more wallets for the show before turning my attention to handbags and overnighters. These are all-cork exteriors with field and woodland animals on the flaps. Featured are deer, rabbits, pheasants, and foxes. I love this print.

I have most of the wallet parts finished, but I still need to assemble the credit card sections. I'll do that this morning, and then I'll do the setting up for a few Nocturne overnight bags. 

I'm trucking right along, friends. I'll keep my head down and maybe even finish the production part ahead of schedule. (laughing a little maniacly) Yeah, right.

6 comments:

  1. I don't know what brand coffee you drink in the morning, but I think I need to get me some. (-: I'd like to be as productive as you! To be so productive... and such lovely work... Ahhhh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lois:
      Thanks for the giggle. Every once in a while, a power nap does the trick. (wink)
      Big hugs.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  2. I'm with Lois - I want some of that coffee too! Your wallets are lovely and I know they will sell easily.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi MA:
      Thanks for your kind words. I ask for elves every year, and every year, no elves. sigh Guess it's up to me.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna