November 23, 2021

Tuesdays With Tag - I Got A Reprieve...

Gotta Love That Killer Smile!
 

Hi, Everybody!

There must have been a call from the Governor. Mom delayed my groomin' appointment to December 4th! I'll be a "smelly, ol' shoe brush" (accordin' to Mom) until then. I'm gonna just enjoy bein' me. I have no idea what the big deal is. 

The Girls don't have a problem with me. Claudette thinks I'm awesome. I mean, I can't smell my own armpits (or butt, for that matter), but I don't think I'm smelly. I just think I have this irresistible aura. muahahaha!

Mom said she's gonna take before and after photos so you can get a flavor of what she's talkin' about. You know I'm gonna differ in my assessment. You'll be the judge...smelly, ol' show brush or handsome ruffian. 

I'm gonna just spend time between now and then enjoyin' my temporary reprieve. Mom said it's cool with her and the rest of the fam, as long as they don't have to stand downwind from me. She's a real hoot.

I'll see you again in seven. 'til then...
"Corgi On, Corgi Strong!" 

9 comments:

  1. Oh Tag, I'm sure you will look all floofy & handsome!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Marilyn:
      Yeah. I can hardly wait. Even the cats will be makin' fun of me.
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete
  2. Tag, I’m sure you can’t be that bad anyway. You look debonair, especially when you smile. Bolt can go a couple of months without needing a bath, but he can’t go long without a brushing. You enjoy your Thanksgiving reprieve and spread the floof around!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Andrea:
      Mom's especially thrilled that I'm droppin' fur clots all over the house at the moment. The girls and I have a regular house route we travel, almost behind her and the vacuum. I can't tell you how much that thrills her. muahahaha!
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete
  3. I'm sure the 'Eau de Tag' isn't that bad and b'sides, if you just smile like that, I'm sure Mom and Dad will forgive you anything. Enjoy your reprieve!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mi Miss MA:
      She is a generous and forgivin' soul. (Lucky for me!) Sending smiles and smooches your way.
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete
  4. Tag you look so handsome. I cannot imagine you smell that awful. Happy Thanksgiving My Little Corgi Cutie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Sherry:
      You're always so sweet. Thanks! Mom says my savin' grace is that I'm not one of those dogs that breaks wind all the time. (The same can't be said for the Labradors!)
      Happy Thanksgivin'!!
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna