November 16, 2021

Tuesdays With Tag - Oh, No She Didn't...

Do You Miss Me Yet?
 

Hi Everybody!

I'm sharin' a cute little dachshund picture with you today because Mom said I'm too scruffy to look at. In fact, I've been informed that I have an appointment for a "buff and puff" with a local groomer she knows really well. I've been there once before, but it was years ago. Mom usually does this job herself.

Mom said I look like an unloved teddy bear, and because she doesn't have time for all the brushin', bathin', and dryin' herself, she's farmin' the job out to someone she trusts. I'll be headin' to the spa in time to get the job done and have photos for you next week.

Mom's pretty busy this week, so we're gonna keep this short and sweet (like me. lol). So, wish me luck and hope this groomer doesn't do a number on me.

I'll see you again in seven. 'til then...
"Corgi On, Corgi Strong!" 

4 comments:

  1. Your Fluff & Buff will turn out ok Tag!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m sure you will be the most handsome guy in the state!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure you will come back looking quite the gentleman and smelling good too. The girls will be so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My 2 Goldens had their buff and puff today and they look fabulous! My girls looked a little like rag a muffins. I hope yours turned out great and you smell wonderful!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna