November 19, 2021

Working On Kirby Bags...

Brynwood Kirby Bags - Nearly Finished

I got so close! I started the day with rolls and bolts of fabrics, zipper yardage, and other hardware. I cut out the fabrics, pulled the hardware, and got to sewing. One bag is complete (minus the shoulder strap, which I'll do all at one time), and the other four regular size are almost done. I've also cut out three Kirby bags in a larger version. It's 2" wider. I'll complete those today, too. 

Between the bags and wallets I'll have created, the needlework jewelery, pincushions, key fobs, and hickory syrup, I think my booth will be nicely populated - and customers will have a nice selection to choose from.

I'll complete these bags so I'll be able to concentrate on uploading my inventory list to my Square checkout station, pricing, and cleaning up my display pieces on Saturday. Tomorrow, I'll share daylight photos of my most recent bags so you can see their colors more accurately. 

I'll put up my feet tonight, enjoy a lovely Wisconsin fish fry and a nice, hot cuppa tea with Handsome, knowing that I've done my best to prepare for the show.

8 comments:

  1. You've accomplished a lot!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marilyn:
      I got everything done! Looking forward to a great day tomorrow. Thanks for being one of my cheerleaders.
      Grateful Hugs,
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  2. You deserve a well earned rest after that marathon! Wish I could go to the show so I could see them (and you!) in person. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi MA:
      Wish you could be there, too! I'll take lots of photos to share. Thanks for being one of my cheerleaders!
      Grateful Hugs,
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  3. I admire your determination and ability to get so much done! I hope your sale is your most successful ever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Andrea:
      Thanks so much. Kind words like yours kept me bolstered and creating. Thanks for being one of my cheerleaders!
      Grateful Hugs,
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  4. You always meet your deadlines and you create the most professional products that are entirely hand crafted. I might be a poor shade of green my friend. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dearest Sherry:
      I so appreciate your confidence in me. (I did get everything done!) Don't be green, honey. I'm in awe of your gifts and talents, too. <3 Thanks for being one of my cheerleaders.
      Grateful Hugs,
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna