November 29, 2021

Cyber Monday-Tuesday...

Shop Savings On All Items
 

The weekend flew by in a whirlwind of activity. I saw both my eldest nieces; hosted meals on two different days; ran to town (more than once); and washed a lot of dishes. I did manage to set up a Cyber Sale for Monday and Tuesday in my Etsy shop.

Save 20% on all items with a $35 or more purchase. I'll add more listings for handbags and wallets today, so you can still get a gift for yourself or someone special. Check my shop throughout the day to see the newest items.

2 comments:

  1. Phew - you're going to have to put your feet up today to recover from all that activity over the weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna