November 20, 2021

I Did It!...

Finished Kirby Crossbody Bags
 
I finished everything last night, and really kicked out of gear when I was done. I fell asleep early, before I ever put up my midnight post. Sorry this one is so late.

Today I'll be cleaning up and organizing my display pieces, making sure everything is priced and packaged, and getting ready for the show tomorrow. No last minute panic. No rush. I'm very happy with my show inventory, and can't wait to take pictures of my setup to share with you.

Have a great weekend, and I'll be back on Monday with photographs for you. Of course, you can read a little Sunday inspiration and blessing with my scripture choice for you. Thanks for following my creative endeavors as I've prepared for the show...and mostly, thanks for cheering me on to the finish line. Big hugs from me to you!



10 comments:

  1. Great news - will look forward to your setup photos and know you will be a success.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Charlene:
      Sharing photos on Monday's post. I'm replying to your message on Sunday evening, and I can say I'm happy and tired. More tomorrow.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  2. Good luck on the show! It will be nice to see the set up. All you create are so beautiful so I am sure it will be a success.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marit:
      Thank you so much, dear one. Sharing photos on Monday's post. Had a great time.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  3. Woo hoo!!!!!! Doing a little celebratory dance on your behalf!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishes for a “sold out” day tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Hi Marilyn:
      Thank you, dear. Update on Monday.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna