November 6, 2021

Tiny Stitches...

Wee Roses For A New Pendant Design
 

I couldn't resist working on at least one embroidery last evening. My red roses seemed to be so well-received that I decided to make them my first design for this style pendant. (I won't be keeping this one, though.)  I'll do more in other colors, along with a few other flowers, too. I think this pendant shape will lend itself well to hollyhocks, Queen Anne's Lace, and a few other tall flowers.

I'm making more syrup today, and bread tomorrow. I'll stitch in between, but I'll get back to bag making on Monday. I'll share a few finished pendants next week. 

4 comments:

  1. I think you have a winner with these! And....just to prove how my mind works....after reading the title of your post, it morphed into Don Ho's 'Tiny Bubbles' and now I have an ear worm. I'd thank you for that, but you don't know how my mind works (and that's a good thing!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Roses and such a great pendant for displaying them. Happy Weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna