June 12, 2021

I Don't Know How It Happens...

Brynwood Needleworks - Upcoming Fabric Listings

Well, actually I have a pretty good idea. I was pulling fabrics to list for sale in my Etsy shop when I realized I didn't have a clear surface for photographing them. My studio is a sty again! Don't worry. I'm not going to show photos. Just suffice it to say that chaos reigned supreme.
 
So, even though it was in the 90s yesterday, none of the air conditioners are installed yet (I'm resisting as long as I can), and it was dog-kicking hot upstairs, I set about cleaning my creative spaces. One down. One to go.
 
In the meantime, I almost have a clean counter for photography, and I'll be listing these fabrics in my shop over the weekend. I also have some finished projects to list, and more in my head. 
 
What's on your agenda today?

DonnaAcornSignature

4 comments:

  1. I try to keep organized, but it all goes south when I work on a project. LOL
    Today I will color my hair & try to stay cool, it's been just awfully hot.
    Hope you have some fans going.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marilyn:
      I know I'm not the only one. Creative Chaos, I guess. It's contagious. lol
      Have a great weekend. It was cooler here for us. I hope it was for you, too.
      Ceiling fans help 1000%!
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  2. I swear that sty-ism happens when I'm not even there. It's like dust bunnies that morph into dust elephants overnight. It's a complete mystery.
    (try to stay cool!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maggie:
      I have help from these three hot dogs, too. Man. You'd think they'd be bald shedding all this coat. It's a good thing they're cute! It's much better today, even though it was a Saturday housekeeping morning. The breezes were perfect today, so all the windows were open. It's was wonderful.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna