June 8, 2021

Tuesdays With Tag - We Are Family...

Brynwood Needleworks - Taggart, June 2021

 Hi, Everybody!

I'm comin' to you today from my favorite throne perch here at the farmhouse. You may have noticed that Mom changed up her blog header this past week. I've been tellin' her that people are gonna think she's livin' under a rock if she doesn't know it's not winter anymore. She finally changed it up. 

Thing is...she told me I have to make a concession in the new header. I have to share credits, so I'm not gettin' top billin' anymore. I admit I was a little hacked at first.

Brynwood Needleworks - We Are Family

Then we went out into the yard. I'm really good at photo shoots, but honestly, those girls! One would sit up, the other one would lie down. Then, they'd both sit up, and The Kid would run off after a butterfly. Mom asked Dad to help with the control issues to help keep our session under an hour. I can't even tell you how many pictures she had to take to get this good one. 

Boo and I are rockin' it, but what can I say about that other one. Mom said I should learn to be patient. I was a puppy once, too. We have to remember Carly's only a year old...and she is fun. I mean, who else is my wing man girl when I want to run around and act a fool? (and I am happy to act a fool at a moment's notice!)

So, in the end, I think it's safe to say, "Who needs top billin'?". I'm happy all three of us are together in our blog photo. After all, what matters most is that We Are Family.

I'll see you again in seven. 'til then...
"Corgi On, Corgi Strong!"

6 comments:

  1. It's great picture Tag.
    You all are beautiful!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Family is the most important thing - you're right, Tag. Tell Mom the new header looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Maggie:
      It sure is around here. We all take good care of each other. I'll pass on the good word to Mom. She'll like knowin' that.
      Smooches,
      Tag
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. What a great photo of you all Tag! Yes, family is important! The new header looks great-please tell Mom! Take care of yourself and have a great time acting like a fool with Carly :)!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Sherri:
      Thanks! We all agree that we're very important to each other. I mean, I don't know if strangers would just give us treats 'cuz we're cute. We can always count on Mom and Dad. I'll tell Mom - like her head's not already big enough. lol Fool time comin'!
      Smooches,
      Tag
      xoxo

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna