June 30, 2021

It's Finished!...

Brynwood Needleworks - A Penny Gathering - My Center Block Version
 
Don't be shocked. I didn't do anything except relax and stitch yesterday. I took my time, and had a thoroughly enjoyable afternoon completing my center block for A Penny Gathering. 
 
This is my own version, having chosen different colors from the other blocks I assembled, and adding my own embroideries.
 
Brynwood Needleworks - A Penny Gathering - My Version Center Block - Full

Here's a "bird's eye view" of the entire block. I'll need to square up all the blocks, including this one, and then make all those half square triangle blocks. I'm not ready to sit at the sewing machine quite yet, but I'll cut the fabrics in the next few days to prepare for that day. I'm happy to have accomplished this much for now.
 

On another note: The subscription service that's sent my daily posts to you via email has been discontinued. If you're used to receiving my posts to your inbox every day, you'll want to sign up again either through the link below today's signature, or via the link in my sidebar. 
 
I'm not big on change, so I was a bit peeved when I realized that I'd have to figure out something different, but I think this new service will work as seamlessly as the previous one. At least, I hope it will. Apologies for the inconvenience, and thanks, always, for being one of my faithful readers.

DonnaAcornSignature

*** If you enjoyed this post and would like to get new ones directly to your 
inbox,  click HERE to follow me. Thanks, always, for stopping by to visit.

8 comments:

  1. It's so pretty.
    Your embroidery is perfect.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this one is one of the prettiest of all.
    As for following - I've always followed you via my Inoreader reader and, fingers crossed, it will continue to work. So far, so good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Maggie!
      I appreciate you letting me know how you're following me, too! Fingers crossed.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  3. This block is beautiful. Resting is priority for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, dear Sherry.
      I agree. I'm listening to my body. I really want this program to work this time. I don't want to jinx it.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna