June 29, 2021

Tuesdays With Tag - She's Got A Lotta Nerve...

Brynwood Needleworks - Do These Flowers Make My Butt Look Big?

  Hi, Everybody!

After a weekend of rain, the sun finally came out yesterday. I asked Mom if I could go outside for a little while, and she was happy to take in a few rays herself. I think I look especially dapper surrounded by flowers, but I happened to spot somethin' while I was enjoyin' a little grass munchin'.

Brynwood Needleworks - Do You See What I See?

Whenever Mom's been outside for a while, she comes back with an interestin' aura about her. Carly is always extremely interested, but I've got a pretty good idea what it is. She's got a feline scent on her whenever she comes back from the barn.

That means, that whenever I go outside, I'm real curious to see if there's somethin' nefarious goin' on over there. Yesterday, I had that feelin' that I was bein' watched.

Brynwood Needleworks - Hello, Fren

I went to take a whiz, and happened to gaze toward the barn door, when what do I see? Well, I remember cats from when I was just a puppersnapper in Michigan. Not only were there lots of corgis runnin' around  where I came from, but there were also CATS! I learned about them from a tender age, and I kinda like 'em.

Brynwood Needleworks - Take That!

So, I ran over to say "hey", but this one ran back into the barn. I'm not able to open the barn door (I'm vertically challenged, and I can't grab the handle - no thumbs), so I figured I'd have to wait to see if she'd come back outside to check me out.

Mom told me to turn around and look again, but once I get somethin' else in my head, I'm hard to convince. If you click on this picture, you can enlarge it to see that, before I'd really turned away, she was back outside! I don't think she's really afraid of me! (I'm not even sure she should be. I mean. I'm friendly.)

Brynwood Needleworks - Seriously?

By the time Mom and I were ready to go back inside, Miss Kitty Pants was already sittin' outside the barn again. Maybe she likes me? Maybe she's waitin' to see if the two black dogs come blastin' out of the house? Maybe she's lettin' Mom know it's dinner time?
 
Who knows? But, I'm tellin' ya. I'll keep runnin' over there when I see her, and we'll just see if she really wants to be friends, or if she's just a tease. One thing's for sure. I'm not givin' up. No, siree. 
 
I'll see you again in seven. 'til then...
"Corgi On, Corgi Strong!"

8 comments:

  1. It looks like the kitty is interested to be your friend Tag.
    Maybe each day she will come out a little further to greet you.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Marilyn:
      Maybe if I didn't chase after her, she'd come to me instead? I'll try not to be so excited when I see her, and find out what happens. Mom says she has sharp claws, so I should be careful. Sounds like a plan to me!
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete
  2. Tag dear I believe you and Miss Kitty Pants will become good friends. She must be lonely and you are so Corgi cute, how could she resist?! Just go slow and let her know you are wantin to be friends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Sherry:
      That's the same thing Mom says. She's all alone out there in the barn, and even tho' Mom tries to spend a lot of time with her, she must still be lonely. I'm gonna try bein' more approachable and see what happens. I'll keep you posted!
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete
  3. I think becoming friends is quite possible. Our cat loves Bolt and Bailey. He is just one of the boys stretched out on the couch with them. I agree to just go slow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Andrea:
      Mom's come so far just makin' her tame outside. I think you're right. I need to slow down and be real patient. Maybe that will work. Say Hi to Bolt and Bailey for me!
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete
  4. Our cats always loved our dogs so I know you can be friends. Now, if you can just convince those two black dogs to take their time, I'll bet you'll all get along.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Maggie:
      You hit that nail right on the head. Even if I can manage to befriend this puss, I'm not sure those other two will ever be able to get close to her. Especially that Kid! She's a maniac, I tell you! We'll see.
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna