April 6, 2021

Tuesdays With Tag - I Had A Great Birthday...

Brynwood Needleworks - Happy Birthday Boy
 
Hi, Everbody!
I know you've been waitin' to see how my Birthday went.
How fortuitous! I'm been waitin' to tell you all about it!
 
Brynwood Needleworks - Dogs Love Trucks
 
Mom and I began my big day by takin' a car ride (for another Marketplace steal purchase). We had to go over an hour, one way, but the weather was gorgeous, and you know "Dogs Love Trucks"! I was ready to roll in two shakes of a lamb's tail! No Girls (except Mom) Allowed!

On our way home, Mom had one other stop to make. I'm not sure what that was about, but there were snacks on the way home! Mom also got a little lunch from Paneras, and said, "Of course you can have some, Tag! It's your Birthday!" nom nom
 
Brynwood Needleworks - Outstanding In Our Field
 
Once we got back home, Dad said we should get in a little "walkies" time, and Mom agreed. Everybody went out into the north field. There was lots of runnin' around, lots of snufflin', and even a little "gourmet" dinin' (our way of sayin', Mom and Dad have no idea what we were eatin'. Mom said we were gross! hee hee I strongly disagree.

Brynwood Needleworks - Guard Duty
 
Most days, I spend my time at the back door. I watch for unexpected intruders, and when I see one, I sound the alarm...nice and loud! Mom's pretty smart. When I bark, she looks out the windows to see what I see. If she came to the backdoor to ask, she'd never see why I'm barkin'.
 
The first time I sounded the alarm, the black at was goin' back to the barn. Black cat is always real friendly with Mom. Of course, I'm pretty sure it's because she feeds him. Cats are usually unphased by bribes, but I think they really like the food she gets.

Brynwood Needleworks - My Birthday Pheasant

The best surprise was that I actually got a real, live Birthday Pheasant!!! I started barkin' when it was up near the far corner. Mom looked out the window and saw it, right away. 
 
That bird ran behind the barn, down past the apple tree, and then ran along the fence line.  It was all pretty excitin'. My very own Birthday Pheasant! '

I've gotta run now, but not before I thank everyone who sent me a Birthday wish last week. Thanks a million! He's to my next 365!
 
I'll see you again in seven. 'til then...
"Corgi On, Corgi Strong!"
 

7 comments:

  1. Glad you enjoyed your Birthday tag.
    Sounds like you had fun.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Marilyn:
      I sure did! Thanks for your note.
      Smooches,
      Tag
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. Happy belated birthday Tag. It looks like you had a super fun day with your mom. Hope you both have a delightful week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Debbie:
      We're off to a pretty good week. Same back atcha.
      Smooches,
      Tag
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. Life is Good Tag. Your birthday was a good day. Nice weather, field trip, treats, walkies, and a live pheasant...WOW! Keep Celebrating my little Corgie Cutie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna