April 27, 2021

Tuesdays With Tag - Hangin' Out With Dad and The Girls...

Brynwood Needleworks - Taggart - April 26, 2021

 Hi, Everybody!!

Mom is in Minnesota with her sister, so Dad and I are hangin' with the girls. 

I'll tell you one thing...it's been interestin'.

Brynwood Needleworks - Bella - April 26, 2021

Mom moved the furniture last week. She told me it's because she got tired of me barkin' my fool head off, and jumpin' up and down on the sofas that are in front of the windows. She said somethin' about havin' to clean up dog schnozzle that got on the windows, too. 

So, she moved the sofas away from where they were so we couldn't do that. Bella sits on the loveseat now, wonderin' why she can't just lean on the back of the sofa and look for squirrels, turkeys, deer and cats like she used to. I think she's p.o.'d at me, to tell the truth. Sorry, Boo. My bad.

Brynwood Needleworks - She Wonders

Mom hung a picture above our leather sofa, too. There wasn't anythin' there before, so you had to know that The Kid would notice. She stood there for a good ten minutes just contemplatin' this new thing on the wall. She's startin' to get embarrassin'! (Actually, she doesn't miss a darn thing!)

Brynwood Needleworks - Curious Carly

Mom and Dad laughed out loud about this, too. Mom was sewin' on one machine, and her embroidery machine was sewin' out a design with nobody sittin' there. Carly walked in the studio and wondered what kind of magic this was. She didn't touch it, but she sure checked it out.

Brynwood Needleworks - Sleepin' In Her Dish

Then, when it was dinner time, we all got our dishes and ate. After dinner, I usually stretch out for a bit and take a quick nap. Boo does the same. Of course, Carly takes a nap, but she can't just stretch out. That gray thing is her water dish. She's gotta be different.

Brynwood Needleworks - Bella Dog

Even her mama isn't gonna try to explain it. She just looks at her kid and sighs. Take a break, Boo. You've earned it. You made one goofy kid, for sure!

I'll see you again in seven. 'til then...
"Corgi On, Corgi Strong!"
 

6 comments:

  1. So cute how Carly is aware of everything.
    Bella & Carly are sure 2 beautiful dogs.
    And of course, Tag, you are so handsome.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Marilyn:
      We think the girls are kinda cute, too, but face it. They'll get big heads if we keep tellin' them that. You know, I'm so humble, that you could tell me how handsome I am every day and I'll still be the same ol' me. Well, mostly. hee hee
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete
  2. That stuff on the windows is called nose art. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Jo:
      That's JUST what I keep tellin' Mom!!! I'd love it if you'd put in a good word for us!
      Thanks for the note.
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete
  3. Tag you and the girls certainly never have a dull moment at your home. So glad you keep us informed. Smooches...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Sherry:
      We do our best to keep Mom and Dad young and hoppin'. They just never know what to expect from us.
      Thanks for the note.
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna