April 2, 2021

New Pincushions Available Here...

 
All these pincushions are available for purchase directly from my blog.
 
 
Each one measures approximately 8" long by 4" wide, and is filled with crushed walnut shells to keep your pins nice and sharp. Each features a unique embellishment, and lovely flourishes of silk ribbon or seam binding.

 
In addition to sewing pins and needles, each pincushion/pinkeep can be used on your bedroom dresser to hold your favorite brooches or strictly as decoration. Don't we all want to have pretty and useful things around us? Perfect for yourself or as a gift.
 

If you'd like to own one of these lovely pincushion/pinkeeps, simply leave a message in the comments with your email address, or send an email to me through my sidebar. I'll mark your pincushion as "claimed", and then email a Square invoice to you for payment. (If you're not familiar with Square from point of sale users in many brick and mortar shops, many vendors also use the app at craft shows and other selling opportunities. You can securely use your debit or credit card for safe and easy payment.) 
 
Each pincushion price includes USPS Domestic Priority postage. If you live outside the US, please contact me for cost of additional postage over and above Priority postage. I would simply ask that you pay the difference, and you're responsible for your country's VAT fees and/or taxes.

Please be sure to come back tomorrow. It's Tag's Birthday, and I want to surprise him with lots of comments!
 
DonnaAcornSignature

4 comments:

  1. Donna, I'd like the Forget me not Sampler pin cushion please. As an old (in all senses of the word) needlework teacher and designer, it speaks to me. cnd2821@outlook.com You should have my address and stuff. Carmen Wyant

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Dear Carmen! I think this would be perfect for you.
      I'll be in touch.
      Blessings,
      Donna xoxo

      Delete
  2. How awesome are those? Love seeing all the beautiful things that you make.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sunny!
      Thanks for the kind words. Hope all is well with you and yours.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna