April 16, 2021

Busy Thursday...

Brynwood Needleworks - BW "Nocturne" Bag - Turtle Batik

I had a productive day in the studio yesterday. I was creating the larger of two bags for a friend who's also a client. I completed this "Nocturne" bag, which is half of the order. The second bag is a matching BW "Ensemble" bag. I'll complete the "Ensemble" bag today, and then this order can be on its way to Minnesota to its new home.


I learned yesterday that Blogger is no longer going to support email subscription for its authors. That means that, if you currently receive my daily posts via email, that feature is going away. I was able to download the email addresses of everyone currently receiving my blog posts this way, so now I have to see if I can find another option to provide the same service to you.

I just wanted to make you aware of this in the event you notice that my emails quit arriving in your inbox. I'll let you know more as I do.

DonnaAcornSignature

6 comments:

  1. This bag is so beautiful! I love the fabric colour and print.
    Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Catherine!
      I hope you have a nice weekend, too.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  2. That bag is a beauty!
    Blogger & Google are always messing around!
    Google stopped sending Flosstube alerts through Email, now they only come on your mobile device, but I don't get all of them.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marilyn:
      Google is driving me a little nuts right now. I'm not a fan of the changes, and am scrambling to find an alternative. Thanks for your patience.
      Appreciate your kind words about the bag, too.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  3. I absolutely love this bag,I have a huge fondness for turtles.Yes I love everything about this one.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Laura! The turtles certainly seem popular. I'm making another one for someone who saw this one and had to have one, too.
      Big hugs,
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna