April 21, 2021

Done and Done...

Brynwood Needleworks - "Ensemble" Hobo Bag & "Nocturne" Travel Bag

I finished these yesterday, and they're ready to go to a my client/friend's home now. 
 
I have one more turtle batik "Nocturne" Travel Bag to make by the weekend, and then I'm caught up. To the ladies waiting for their surprise gifts from last week, I promise to have them out by Friday's mail. I'm so sorry for the delay, but I haven't forgotten you. I promise.

Today is bread baking day at the farmhouse. I have some exciting news to share next week. A little kitchen reno going on, and I'm really excited about it. It's going to help my kitchen organization immensely. I'll tell you more when I have the schedule.

DonnaAcornSignature

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful bags!
    Can't wait to see what you are doing in the kitchen.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Marilyn:
      I'm so excited about it! I can't wait to share photos.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  2. Vera Bradley better step up her game...your bags are exceptional! I am so excited for you and your kitchen plans. You have been doing so much with so little...A true Farmhouse Woman.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sherry:
      You're so sweet to say that. I knew Vera Bradley when she was just getting started. That kitchen certainly won't measure up to a Createology kitchen (I loved your CA kitchen!), but we've always thought that the kitchen served up tasty meals for 100 years without all the cabinets, etc., that I could do that, too. I can't wait for us being able to finally add a dishwasher - but it won't be quite yet. Even so, what we have planned is going to be a huge change, and I can't wait! I should be able to post progress and finished photos by next weekend. squeeee!
      Thanks for the note.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  3. Beautiful bags! I know they will be treasured.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna