April 22, 2021

Everlasting...

Brynwood Needleworks - Primitive Gatherings' Everlasting Block In Progress
 
I'm still working on "A Penny Gathering" blocks, but I decided I needed to work on something else for a while. I pulled out all the blocks I'd prepared for another of Lisa's designs, "Everlasting", which came over twelve months in the Wool Boxes.
 
Brynwood Needleworks - Primitive Gatherings' Everlasting Block
 
I completed this flower from one of the two that came in Box 11. You can see from the photo of the pattern (left), and my finished block (right) that I always change mine from the original. Remember, I'm first and foremost a needleworker. I think that's why I'm enjoying these as much as I do.

Brynwood Needleworks - Primitive Gatherings' Everlasting Block

I completed this one, too. One of two from Box 7. Aren't the wool colors lovely? I have something completely different planned for the center block. I'll show you what was designed, and what I'm going to do later. For now, I'll just keep working on the surrounding blocks.
 
I'll go back and forth between "A Penny Gathering" and "Everlasting" until they're all finished. I'm not in any hurry, but they're relaxing projects for me to stitch in the evenings. Imagine. I nice cup of tea and a biscuit, slow stitching on beautiful blocks. Bliss.
 
DonnaAcornSignature

10 comments:

  1. All of the blocks are so pretty, & will br gorgeous when finished.
    Your stitching is perfect!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Marilyn!
      Big hugs,
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
    2. PS. Brain Freeze. You did get your package from me from the giveaway, right?

      Delete
    3. Yes, from the awhile ago.
      Sent you an email then.
      Marilyn

      Delete
  2. Slow stitching is Blissful stitching. Wool is so easy to work with. Happy stitching dear...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't agree more, Sherry.
      Happy days and evenings. <3
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna