April 23, 2021

Studio Sewing...

Brynwood Needleworks - The Elf's On Break

I have a bag-in-process for a Saturday delivery. I started on it yesterday morning, but had physical therapy in the afternoon, which interrupted the process. This one will get finished today.
 
I want to get all my orders completed and mailed by Saturday morning, as I'm taking a little road trip to MN to spend a few days with my sister. In the time that we've been back in Wisconsin, I've never seen her home in person. We decided it's time, so I'll be driving north on Sunday. 
 
Handsome and the pups will be staying behind this trip. Maybe next time! I'm looking forward to sharing what we're up to while I'm there, but first I have to complete my projects. Better crack the whip on those elves!

DonnaAcornSignature

6 comments:

  1. Your trip will be so much fun!
    Hope the therapy is helping.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have good trip.
    Nice to see your sister.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Catherine: I'm really looking forward to it!
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  3. What an awesome sewing room you have. And so organized too. Have a safe trip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Danice:
      Thanks so much! I appreciate your kind words.
      I'm looking forward to my mini trip. Photos to follow.
      xoxoDonna

      Delete
  4. Safe travels and enjoy your sister.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna