April 10, 2021

This Lot Is Done...

Brynwood Needleworks - Pennies From Heaven - Sets 1 & 2

Sets 1 & 2 - this colorful colorway - are complete, as well as my second colorway, the neutrals. I can set these aside until the next Wool Box arrives.
 
I'll be setting up the latest four blocks for the "Dragonfly Dreams" set this weekend. I'll then be able to sit and work on them at my leisure. We're expecting rain this weekend, so it will be perfect stitching weather!
 
I'm going to a wedding shower on Sunday. The daughter of a dear friend is getting married in October, but we're celebrating their engagement with friends and gifts. I'm very much looking forward to it, as I've known the future bride since she was a little girl. She's grown into a beautiful young woman, and I'm grateful she thought to invite me.

I'll be back tomorrow with a favorite verse from Scripture, and then we can catch up again on Monday. I hope you have a restful and happy weekend planned, doing something you love. 
 
DonnaAcornSignature

6 comments:

  1. These are so pretty & colorful.
    Yes, rain here also, great stitching weather.
    Have a great weekend!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marilyn:
      Thanks so much! I'm so glad the sun came out for the afternoon Sunday. A perfect day for a bridal shower.
      Hope you had a good weekend!
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  2. Your wool applique are so beautful. I love the colors and the "wool" look. It is new to me, I don't think it is much done in Norway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marit!
      Perhaps I'll be able to send a little wool kit for you to try sometime? It's very relaxing and rewarding.
      Thank you for your note today!
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  3. Beautiful blocks! One day I am going to try working with wool. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Andrea!
      Perhaps a small kit is in your future? ;-)
      Thanks for the note, dear.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna