April 24, 2021

Friday Finishes...

Brynwood Needleworks - BW Pinkeep - Love Birds
 
I got all my work finished for the week. I'll send out the orders and items I've completed, and I'll be able to travel, guilt-free, for my trip to see my sister.
 
Brynwood Needleworks - "Nocturne" Travel Bag

I'm actually meeting a dear friend today to deliver this requested order. She also wanted the turtle batik and cork fabric "Nocturne" Travel Tote. 
 
I'll spend the rest of today packing for my visit, so I can leave in the morning. I'm also packing a few more "Everlasting" blocks to take with me to stitch on in the evening. 
 
I hope you have a good weekend, and I'll have pictures to share with you. Sunday Scripture tomorrow, and I'll be back on Monday! Toodles!
 
DonnaAcornSignature

10 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna