March 10, 2021

More Thread Catchers...

Brynwood Needleworks - Thread Catchers
 
I was sewing thread catchers again yesterday.
These will be gifts, on their way to new homes in today's mail.
 
Brynwood Needleworks - Thread Catchers

They're all wool on the exterior, with flannel on the interior. I used vintage buttons to embellish these. There will definitely be more of these in the future, but next up are some Brynwood Nocturne travel bags, Ensemble hobo bags, and a few Bryn wallets. It's so nice to be back in the studio!
 
DonnaAcornSignature

10 comments:

  1. These are too cute.
    Glad you can get more of what you love done.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh too be a friend on that list ! These are adorable and look like so much fun to make. Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to see you busy in your studio. Your Wool Thread Catchers are Woolunderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sherry:
      It's really my happy place. It's nice to be spending time back there again.
      Thanks!
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna