March 12, 2021

A Day Near The Lake...

Brynwood Needleworks - Lake Michigan (East Shore)

My therapy appointment was in Sheboygan yesterday, and the hospital is located within blocks of the lake shore. The parking lot near the clinic was full, so I parked on the street - facing the lake - and went to my appointment.
 
Brynwood Needleworks - Lake Michigan (Sheboygan, WI)
 
When my appointment was finished and it was time to leave town, I was already pointing in the perfect direction to see the lake...and it was gorgeous. I had to go to the shoreline and take a couple of pictures for you. It was a truly beautiful day.

DonnaAcornSignature

5 comments:

  1. So beautiful.
    Hope your appointment went well.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marilyn:
      Thanks! We're trying something new now. Fingers crossed! I hope you have a nice weekend.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  2. What a delightful view. Therapy at your appointment and then therapy with Mother Nature. Blessings doubled.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sherry:
      Exactly! I'm thoroughly enjoying your watercolors.
      Have a nice weekend, sweetie!
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna