March 3, 2021

The CoffeeShop Blog Needs Our Prayers...

©Proske Family Image

I'd planned to write a different post today, but decided that this was more important for me to share. I've been a follower of The CoffeeShop blog for a long time (you can find the links to Rita's posts in my sidebar). 

I read her post from March 1st, and it left me in tears. I felt compelled to share a link to her own words, as nothing I could say would be better (or more appropriate) than her reading the story from her own perspective. 

If you could say prayers for her family (and/or are able to help with a small donation) it would be so appreciated.  There is a GoFundMe link in her post. 

Their family has a long road ahead, but Rita and her husband are faithful parents, and they'll all come through this together. HERE is the link to Rita's post and their entire story. 
 
Thanks so much for taking the time to read about what happened to their family.

DonnaAcornSignature

10 comments:

  1. So sad, but glad they are alive & can heal.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure puts a lot of our woes into perspective doesn't it. Prayers, most definitely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely all American Family to endure such a tragic accident. Prayers and Healing Energy for them to be safe and well. I cannot imagine how strong this family is in spite of all they are going through. Thank you Donna for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Sherry:
      Thanks so much. I felt compelled to share. Praying for their entire family.
      xo
      Donna

      Delete
  4. Thank you for sharing. Our family can relate all too well. Tragedies in threes and recovery that takes a long time. Between my cardiac incident, our boxer dog death and then being rear ended by someone going 75 ph and no brakes it’s like living it all over. This will take a lot of time to heal. We are still reeling and the bills were astronomical. My prayers for this sweet family will be strong as were those for us. God is good. All the time. Even in tragedy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Charlene:
      I had no idea. I'm so sorry for your near experiences. I can't even imagine.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  5. Donna what a trial your friends have been through. I will certainly pray for them here and now. Take care and thank you for sharing this link with us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Debbie:
      Thanks for visiting and for your prayers. I appreciate both.
      xo
      Donna

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna