March 29, 2021

One Set Done...

Brynwood Needleworks - BW "Nocturne" Travel Bag & "Ensemble" Hobo Bag Set
 
All the parts for all my current bag projects are cut out and awaiting assembly. I completed this set first. I added a "possibles bag" to this set, that can be used for makeup, other necessities, or as a craft bag. I also made a key fob to match, but that was after I photographed everything. I think my sister will be happy with the set...even though it was supposed to be a combination Birthday/Christmas gift.
 
Brynwood Needleworks - BW Bag Set - "Modeled for Size"

Here are the bags ("modeled" by me) for size reference. Now, Handsome did capture all of me in the photo, but, as my British nan would have said, I looked like the Wreck of the Hesperus, so no face/head with messy hair (which I'm trying to grow out. Jury's still out on that), and no makeup. A girl has to draw the line somewhere, right?

I'm delivering the set today (as my sister is down from Minnesota, visiting her kids/grands) and then, I'll be working on the turtle batik set over the next couple of days. They're definitely not production-style projects, and take a little more time to make properly. 

Tag will be back tomorrow with his post. If you want me, you know where you can find me this week.

DonnaAcornSignature

4 comments:

  1. These are all so beautiful!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so very talented! Lucky sister!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so beautiful! The black details to the colored fabric is stunning. You are very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna