March 16, 2021

Tuesdays With Tag - Carly. Carly. Carly...

Brynwood Needleworks - Puppy Taggart 2011

Hi, Everybody!!

This is a little blast from the past - ME, as a puppy!!
 
Now, I have a good reason for sharin' this. I've been takin' heat for my glorious ears since I was just a puppersnapper. I mean, people would stop Mom and say, "Oh, he's so cute! Look at those ears! Will he grow into them?" 

Well, no. They grew right along with me. I'm still cute, and I still have these ears. But the real reason I'm writin' about this is to show you somethin'. You really aren't gonna believe it!

Brynwood Needleworks - Carly Rally Ear

Mom was talkin' to The Kid last week, when all of a sudden, she broke out laughin'. This is what was goin' on. Mom calls this her "Rally ear" (she thinks it's some kind of sports reference, but she's not sure).

Okay, The Kid's still cute, but seriously. People are making comments about my ears? Give me a break. I really don't think this is how hers are supposed to look.

Brynwood Needleworks - Carly. Carly. Carly.

So Mom continues chirpin' at her, and The Kid tips her head again. Oh, man. How does this happen? Are they broken? Are they gonna stick like this? She's gonna put her cute designation at risk, if she's not careful. I'm really startin' to worry about her.

Brynwood Needleworks - Carly. That's More Like It.

Whew! Just in time. Her reputation might be saved. I'm not sure. You'll have to be the final judges. I can't talk anymore. I'm outta here.

I'll see you again in seven. 'til then...
"Corgi On, Corgi Strong!"

5 comments:

  1. Oh Tag, you were such a cute little puppy, ears & all.
    Now you are handsome!
    Carly is a beautiful girl,
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Marilyn:
      I was cute, wasn't I? lol Carly is cute, but I'm not tellin' her. It'll go to her...head (I was gonna say "ears"!) hee hee
      Smooches,
      Tag xo

      Delete

  2. I love Tuesdays with Tag! Adorable pups one and all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Kelly:
      Thanks for your note! Great to hear from you.
      Smooches,
      Tag xoxo

      Delete
  3. Very cute puppy with nice ears lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna