March 26, 2021

Instead, I Rested...

Brynwood Needleworks - John Burroughs' Nature Quote - Web Image

I came home after PT yesterday, and was more tired than I thought. I've learned to listen to my body, so I really didn't do another single thing, save for making dinner, the remainder of the day. A rest (and a short afternoon nap) was just what I needed.

I'll be back in the studio today. Everything is just where I left it, so I can pick up where I left off on Wednesday...and I'll be much less likely to have to employ the services of my seam ripper. I'll count that as a win. Updates tomorrow. Happy Friday, friends!

DonnaAcornSignature

4 comments:

  1. Therapy must've tired you out, glad you got some rest.
    Hope you feel better soon.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marilyn:
      It was just what I needed. Felt much better today.
      Thanks for your note.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  2. Glad you rested. Wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sherry:
      Thanks, girlfriend. Wishing the same to you.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna