March 19, 2021

Still Stitching...

Brynwood Needleworks - Two More Penny Gathering Blocks

I had my appointment yesterday morning, and came back home to stitch afterward. I finished one block, and nearly finished a second. (I admit. I was really spent after a strenuous PT session and fell asleep in my chair while I was stitching. Don't judge.)
 
I'll be playing with needle and thread again today. I'll finish this top block (dark stems and leaves to do yet), and then pull one or two more new blocks to work on. 
 
Isn't it wonderful to spend the day just playing? I think so.  Call me one blessed and lucky girl.

DonnaAcornSignature

4 comments:

  1. Those blocks are so pretty & colorful.
    I've fallen asleep with needle in hand a few times.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marilyn:
      I think that's a sign of a wonderful life. (smiling)
      xo
      Donna

      Delete
  2. Lovely blocks and your stitching is Bliss. PT is exhausting and rest is very important for healing. When I need a nap you can be certain I take it. Blessings Dear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Sherry:
      Thanks for the kind words, my friend. Sending hugs your way.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna