March 30, 2021

Tuesdays With Tag - Uh, Oh...

Brynwood Needleworks - Last Night's Moon

Hi, Everybody!

I'd like to be able to write a long, amusin' post for you today, but here's the thing.

You know we always write before midnight every evenin' for the followin' day's post, right? Well, here's the deal. Our power went out around 9 pm last night, and it's not expected back on until about 3 am. Except for the moon, it's pretty dark around here, so we all went to bed.

Mom promises that I can write a whole post later this week, so I'm sorry to disappoint, but I'll definitely be back before Good Friday. I hope you can come back, too.

I'll see you again in seven a few. 'til then...
"Corgi On, Corgi Strong!"

2 comments:

  1. Oh no, I hope your power is back soon.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Marilyn:
      Thanks for your concern. No worries. Those of us with fur were quite comfortable. Mom and Dad put on their sweaters and were okay. We weren't scared or anything! I'll be back on Thursday (just got the go-ahead from Mom), so I'll see you then!
      Smooches,
      Tag
      xoxo

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna