April 27, 2018

Working On Little Monkeys...

Little Monkey Quilt Top Detail

I pulled out a UFO (UnFinished Object) to complete yesterday. I had all the block elements assembled, so it was just a matter of putting them all together into the pinwheel configuration until I had the finished top.

Little Monkey Quilt Top
 
What you see if just half of the quilt, as the rest is hanging over the rail, and on the back. The top is finished, so today, I'll layer up the top, batting and back and quilt the layers together. My plan is to spend this evening sewing on the binding. I'll have it finished in plenty of time for the Birthday boy. 

DonnaAcornSignature

2 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna