April 10, 2018

Tuesdays With Tag - Somethin' In The Air...

Can You See Me?

Hi, Everybody!

We got snow again! We thought it was gone for this year, but noooooo. We got more. It's okay with Boo and me, but Mister Andy (thankfully) came down to help us by plowin' out our driveway one more time. There was that much snow.

The rest is already meltin', and it's supposed to be in the 60s this week, so we'd better play in it while we can. It's not gonna be around for long.

Can You Smell It?

Even so, there are still some really high snowbanks in the yard...at least by my standards. There's somethin' else on my mind, though, these days. Bella's smellin' different. Mom says she in "heat". Dad said she's actin' a bit wild. (He actually calls her "meth lab". hee hee)

Hickory Hill Farm Dogs - Tag and Bella

The good thing is that she's gotta go outside about once an hour, which means I get to go out, too. We run around the yard and chase each other around. We go back inside, and pretty soon, she has to go out again, and we run around all over again.

Mom and Dad say, "Let the dogs out. Let the dogs in. (Put the diaper back on the black dog.) Sit down for 25 minutes. Repeat." sigh  Don't ask to see Bella in her diaper either. Dad won't let Mom share any pictures of her in her fancy pants. (She's real cute, too!)
 
Gotta Run!

All I know is pretty soon, Mom's says I'm gonna be chasin' my own tail. Even though Bella is smellin' pretty interestin' right now...it's gonna get worse before it gets better. Oh, yay. Just what I need. Hurry up, Boo. Let's get this over with so we can get back to normal around here!
 
I'll see you again in seven. 'til then...  
"Chase A Dream - Or A Squirrel".
 
Tag's 7th Yr. Picture
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tag. Runnin and Playin sounds like lots of fun. You and Bella need to enjoy the snow while you can...Spring is here! Sounds like your family is experiencin the “Cycle of Life”. LOL More Wag Tag...<3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna