March 6, 2018

Tuesdays With Tag - It's A Dog's Life...

Tag's Lazy Day 1

Hi, Everybody!

I'm not gonna talk much today. Mom took a series of pictures of me one day last week. She said these are all in order, and apparently, I was quite comfy in Dad's chair.

Tag's Lazy Day 2

 zzzzzzzzzzzz...

Tag's Lazy Day 3

so cozy...

Tag's Lazy Day 4

 snort...

Tag's Lazy Day 5

 aaahhhhh. I love this chair...Can't stay awake...

Tag's Lazy Day 6

 Bein' a dog is hard work.
Exhaustin', in fact.

Tag's Lazy Day 7
 
It was such a lazy week that we completely forgot Bella's 3rd Birthday. Mom decided that we should have a nice party for her and take lots of pictures. We're gonna show you our celebration next week. Don't worry. We're gonna make it up to her (and we might even have a drawin' for all of you to enter)!
 
I'll see you again in seven. 'til then...  
"Chase A Dream - Or A Squirrel".

1 comment:

  1. Good Morning Tag. I like your week of resting and letting your cute little Corgi body rejuvenate to be ready for all that Spring chasin squirrels and collectin Hickory Nuts. Smart Boy...Smooches...xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna