March 2, 2018

Brynwood's Tula Pink Project Tote...

Brynwood's Tula Pink Project Tote
 
 Newly completed and listed in my shop...
Brynwood Needleworks Tula Pink Project Tote.
 
Measuring approximately 8" tall  x 11 1/2" wide x 4" (deep at the bottom). Created using a delicious, royal purple linen fabric exterior, with Tula Pink woven ribbon and vintage crocheted lace embellishments. Lined with more of Tula Pink's owl fabric inside, it's the perfect size for your needlework, woolwork, knitting or crochet projects and tools...or use it as a fun clutch. It's large enough to hold a cell phone and all your necessaries for a day out. Wristlet included. See my shop listing for more information.
 
DonnaAcornSignature

1 comment:

  1. Royal Purplicious Linen and Tula Pink Goodness. Lovely Wristlet and Project bag. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna