March 8, 2018

Organized Chaos...

Studio Chaos
 
Every year, I say I'm going to get this job done early. Every year, I find myself immersed in paperwork in mid-March. It's time for me to get our paperwork together to forward to our CPA, so yesterday and today, you'll find me pulling the documents.

My sewing tables are covered in papers and files, and it's going to be a day or so before I'm switched back to "create" mode. Believe me. I'm working as methodically fast as I'm able. It's a dirty necessary job, but somebody's I've got to do it. 


I realized that I haven't announced the winner - and her prize - for naming my sweet pig painting a while back. I haven't forgotten, so tomorrow, I'll give you all the results. We have a winner!

DonnaAcornSignature

3 comments:

  1. I'm right there with you, on the paper piles! :(
    I just keep thinking, "this too shall pass".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the reminder. I haven't even thought about taxes yet. Yuck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Balance Dear. Taxes are truly a drudge. Ours are at our Tax Master and we will be paying! DRAT!!!
    Your piggy painting just makes me smile. Lots of breaks today...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna