March 7, 2018

My Latest Finish...

Binding Clip Cushion - My Version
 
This is my completed Binding Clip Cushion. It wasn't difficult, and it was fun arranging the fabrics. I cut, sewed, stitched and stuffed this in an afternoon. It was stuffed with crushed walnut shells.
 
Now it will sit (prominently) in my studio, next to my machine. I can park my binding clips, needles, and occasional pins within easy reach. You can order your kit HERE from Primitive Gatherings, if you'd like. (I'm in no way compensated for this referral.)

It snowed all night Sunday and into Monday. I thought it was over when it first stopped around 1 pm, but it started up again and snowed until some time after dinner. I'll be shoveling snow for a while today, just in case you're looking for me. 

DonnaAcornSignature

2 comments:

  1. Snowmagedden? Do be careful shoveling. We still have a ton of snow and today is our Open House. Lovely and practical clip/pin cushion.
    Warm Hot Cocoa Hugs Dear...<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the cutest thing! No snow on the ground here...not jealous of yours. Not at all. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna