March 9, 2018

Piggy Has A Name, and We Have A Winner...



ALL the way back in December, I ran a poll to name this sweet piggy face...a painting I purchased for the farm. First, let me say "thank you" to all who participated, either with suggestions, or by voting. I really appreciate it. Second, let me apologize for taking so long to announce the winner and offer up a prize.

December 16th, I received this note:
"I think Hilda of Hickory Hills Farm. She looks like she has had many piglets in her life and is one happy momma that has found a happy home at Hickory Hills Farm. Thanks you for sharing your wonderful picture with us. It is nice that it found a good home."  

I put up a poll and asked my readers to let me know which name they preferred. I'm glad you chose, because, truthfully, I would have had a hard time choosing. I loved something about each of them.



Now, I admit, I have no way of contacting our winner. SANDY O - If you're reading this, please contact me with your contact information (you can send a message directly through the "email me" link in my sidebar). 

I'm going to give the winner a choice of prizes: 1) a jar of Hickory Hill Farm jam, or 2) 8 ounces of Hickory Hill Farm hickory nuts, or 3) a selection of vintage laces to use in her own projects. 

SANDY O - I'll be waiting to hear from you with your choice, and looking forward to sending out your prize. I hope you see this!!

DonnaAcornSignature

1 comment:

  1. Hilda it is! Hilda of Hickory Hills Farm and her story of lots of little piglets is very Sweet! Congratulations to Sandy O. Fabulous Friday Donna...<3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna