March 10, 2018

Spring Is In The Air...

Spring Farmhouse Welcome

Even though we had quite a bit of snow in the past week, it's already thawing. and the temperatures aren't quite so cold. Spring is just around the corner, as is Easter. It was time to change out our door wreath to reflect the change of seasons. I found this springtime beauty at Joann's Fabrics and Crafts, and knew it would be coming home with me. 

Welcome Spring Wreath
 
It's a simple piece. Grapevine in the shape of the wreath, and then embellished with burlap ribbon and spring colored eggs. The finishing touch is the "Welcome", front and center. The days are already getting warmer!
 
The sandhill cranes are back, and the turkeys will be dancing any day now. Oh, and don't forget to reset your clocks ahead this weekend. Remember, "Spring forward. Fall back."
 
DonnaAcornSignature

3 comments:

  1. A nice shot of spring colors always brings a smile at this time of year. Yes? xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Spring is such a Welcome season to everyone and your new wreath is perfect. Snowmagedden is over...for now and rain is predicted for the coming week. We Welcome rain. Sweet Saturday Dear...<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes....really in the air!!! Today in Sicily is very hot.....28° Celtius....... Enjoy your spring with your beautiful colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna