March 12, 2018

A Little Spring In The Kitchen...

Vintage Kitchen Cabinet

I'm sharing my latest farmhouse find with you today. (I really have to resist my daily forays into the Facebook Marketplace!) This is a beautiful, updated, vintage cabinet I found and brought back to Hickory Hill.

Vintage Farmhouse Cabinet
 
There are four drawers (the bottom one is a metal-lined bread drawer!), and a cupboard section with a vintage rack on the inside of the door. The whole piece measures 42" wide by 24" deep by 30" high, and the top is enameled metal. 
 
It's the perfect spot for our bread machine and toaster. I placed our smaller cutting boards in the rack on the door, and the larger ones in the drawer above it. Of course, the homemade (and store bought) breads and rolls will go into the bottom drawer. The large storage area behind the door is just the right size for my electric water bath canner, too! (You just never know when I'll have the urge to can something these days! lol)

I love the enamel top and the fabulous robin's egg blue paint color. Everything about it makes me smile, and now I have a lovely touch of Spring in the kitchen, too.

DonnaAcornSignature

2 comments:

  1. love this cabinet! It's always wonderful when you find just the right piece! I have an art deco sideboard that I found when I was first married. It always seems to have just the right place in any kitchen I've had!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this cabinet too. I feel it will always have a special place in your Hickory Hill Farmhouse. Robin’s Egg Blue...be still my beating heart. Wonderful find dear. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna