March 3, 2018

Brynwood's Nursery Rhymes Project Tote...

 

This is one of my favorite recent fabrics. It looks vintage, but isn't. It's also a home dec weight, so I don't need to add more stabilizer to help hold its shape.

This one is a bit smaller, making it perfect for makeup, a small project or even a child's clutch! It measures approximately 9" wide x 8" tall x 4" deep at the bottom. I lined it with high quality quilting cotton, and embellished it with vintage crocheted lace. It's also available in my shop.

Today, I'm heading over to Glenbeulah, WI to The Old Wade House. It's a historic site in our area, known as a stagecoach stop in early Wisconsin. (It's a very interesting site to visit.) 
 
They're hosting a show about antique quilts and coverlets now through May, with a speaker most weekends. I'm doing some research for a friend who has two coverlets from the 1800s. I hope to tell you more about them after tomorrow. 

I hope you have something interesting or fun planned for tomorrow, but if you're in the path of the nasty winter storm, please stay home and safe.

DonnaAcornSignature

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna