March 16, 2015

Tuesdays With Tag - I'm Baaaack...

Hi, Everybody!!!
I'm back from Sarasota after my tooth surgery.
Mom took a picture of me with all almost all my favorite girls at the vet's office. 

Miss Andrea is missin' and man, I feel bad about that. She is sooo sweet to me. She shoulda been in the picture, but she was on the phone takin' care of another patient's mom or dad. When Kessie was still around, she even took her home the night after her surgery (for eatin' ROCKS) to make sure she was ok when the clinic was closed. We really love her! 

The lady on the end (wearin' pink) is Miss Barb. She's the lady who called Mom when they rescued Ceri (remember that little Corgi that we took to live in Minnesota?). Together, Miss Barb and Mom made sure Ceri had a comfy place to land...and a lovin', forever home. She helps other homeless pets, too. 

All the ladies chirp and cuddle me when I go to visit them, and they all take really good care of me when I have to have stuff done. They're the best!
But my very, most favorite, wonderful...and pretty...lady of everyone at the vet's office is Dr. Stephanie (Lantry).  She's the bestest vet ever...and she's a Wisconsin girl, too! (Mom and Dad like that.) She's such a good vetn'ry that I look just as good and perky after my surgery. Even better, maybe! I mean, I don't have a broken tooth anymore, do I?

Actually, I got Mom to take a picture of it, but she said I couldn't put it in my post today. She said is as "gross". Hey! I'm a dog...and a boy! We love gross stuff. In fact, the gross-er, the better! She still wouldn't let me use it. Sorry. It was gonna be cool. I mean, like "dead frog" cool!

I am on antibionix and antiflamations and another horse-size-huge pill, but you'd be surprised how easy they go down with a little peanut butter (creamy, of course). I'm also havin' to eat canned (blech) food for two weeks until my stitches heal. It reminds me of cat food! Now, THAT'S gross! Don't worry, though. I'm sure I'll be able to choke it down. I won't even wait 'til I'm dyin' of hungry!

Time for me to run. I got lots of healin' to do. Mom, Dad and I are goin' on an adventure today. I can't tell you about it until next week, but I promise you're gonna bet really surprised! You better come back to find out.

One more thing...
Happy St. Patrick's Day, everybody!
Don't drink too much green beer.
and
Happy 14th Anniversary 
 to Son #2 and our daughter-in-law.
We love you like bacon!

I'll see you in seven. 'til then...
"Keep Your Nose To The Wind 
and The Sunshine On Your Tail."

6 comments:

  1. Tag, I am telling you, cat food is the best of all foods. XO Quinner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you made it back safe and sound from your toothy adventure, Tag! And, by the way, most of us dogs LOVE cat food...whatsa matta you? xo TagEButt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Tag, I'm so happy your surgery is over and it went well. You're such a cutie-face. I'm sure all those girls at the vet have a huge crush on you!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tag I am so thankful that you are just fine and able to post today. You look very happy with all those pretty ladies to coo and cuddle over you. Enjoy your adventure today. Love and Smooches...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tag,

    You are such a charmer! It's no surprise that all the ladies love you.

    I am so excited about your new baby sister.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So good to see you back home Tag!
    Hopefully that is the last time you have to go to the Dentist! :o)
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna