March 8, 2015

Flying Away Today...

Strawberry Thief - Blue (Heart Turn Lock Closure)
It was a wonderful weekend, because I was back in the studio! I created four new wallets that were ordered last week through The Boutique.
Strawberry Thief - Blue (Magnetic Closure)
I had two orders for Strawberry Thief in the blue colorway. One requested the turn lock closure, and the other wanted the magnetic closure. Although I've only shown the key fobs, they will also ship with wristlets and shoulder straps.
Call Me Bossy (Turn Lock Closure)
"Call Me Bossy" was ordered as a Birthday gift for my client's sister. This is the colorway that will be used in any future orders, as the first wallet shown in The Boutique was all I had of that colorway. (That one is still available if someone wants it.)
Call Me Bossy (Interior)
I really like the new interior of this wallet. You can also see the new security tab that I'm adding to all the wallets now.
Flea Market (Turn Lock Closure)
"Flea Market" is also ready to go to its new home. Just a little French or "junkin'" flair without carrying a large bag.
Flea Market (Interior)
This is the understated interior of the "Flea Market" wallet, along with the coordinating straps and key fobs.

I didn't go to the retreat last weekend, but I was feeling well enough to accomplish something while I stayed indoors here at home. I think I'm surely on the mend, and I'm looking forward to a productive week as I catch up on lost time. Can you hear the "happy" in my writing today? I'm guessing you can.
DonnaAcornSignature

4 comments:

  1. Donna I am so thankful you are feeling better and able to create your beautiful wallets. Each one is lovely and perfectly coordinated. Creative Bliss My Friend...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very relieved to hear and feel you are well on your way to feeling much better Donna! Your wallets look exceptionally professional and just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fabulous!! Glad to hear you are back in the saddle again!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donna, these wallets are just beautiful! Your lovely taste and exceptional sewing skills are showcased so perfectly here....I hope you continue to feel better! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna