July 25, 2014

My (First) Wooly Tote...

Sheepy Faces
As predicted, I completed my "Ewe-nique Bag", which I prefer to call my
"Wooly Tote". The directions were simple, and the tote worked up quickly.

I would only change one thing in the instructions, so I'll make that adjustment
on the next one (or more) that I make in the future. I think they'd make nice gifts.
Sheepy Butts
I really like the colors that Primitive Gatherings chose to use in their kits, but
I can already envision this same tote done up in red and tan, or something in
a bright, thirties-style assortment. Which colors do you think you'd choose?
It's going to be a busy, busy day today. 
Morning coffee with my BFF.
Lunch with our younger son's girls
and
Dinner with family in Beaver Dam to celebrate my cousin's Birthday.

Better get rolling. 
I'm thinking I'll really sleep well tonight!
DonnaAcornSignature

7 comments:

  1. Your tote is so lovely, you do awesome work. hugs, Lecia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my gosh!! Your Tote is just wayyyyyyyy too cute!! Little lamb bums - I LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Wooly cute and no surprise that you have finished it in record time even with sewing on your brand new machine. You are amazing girlfriend. Creative Wooly Bliss...
    P.S. I would select greys and naturals to be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Check out my blog post. We are getting our little lady ready for a short trip.

    http://happycottagequilter.blogspot.com/2014/07/happy-trails.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the tote. That looks like a fun pattern to make. I like the fabrics you used but it would be fun to try a totally different color scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute. Love the greens although red and tan sounds nice too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna