June 16, 2014

Tuesdays With Tag - Rollin' Down The Highway...

 Hi, Everybody!
This was me at the end of the day last night. I had a very busy day.
NOT!!!
 
There was no swimmin', no walkies, no car ride (too hot outside).
I was stuck in the house while Mom and Dad were busy gettin' stuff
ready for us to leave in my Flyin' Cloud - in one more sleep! YAY!
 
Ridin' in our truck and livin' in our camper are two of my favorite
things and I can hardly wait to finish loadin' up and get goin'! Mom
told me today that we leave tomorrow mornin'! Soon I'll see our girls
and our grandson, too. Boy, we sure are gonna have fun together!
 So, I only have one more day of "bored stiff" waitin' for Mom and Dad to
finish gettin' us ready. Tomorrow mornin', I'm gonna get up at the crack
 of dawn and make Mom feed me right away. Then, I'm gonna run around
the yard and do my outside business so I can jump up in the back seat of
our truck for our fun ride! Then, we'll be rollin' down the highway!!

Mom will give you more details and stuff tomorrow. I'm just gonna
wait here and stay outta their way. We gotta get this party started...now!

So, next week I'll be your rovin' reporter from an exotic location - our
first stop on our travels. You'll be right here waitin', won't you? 'til then...
"Wag Like Ya Mean It!"

6 comments:

  1. Bon Voyage Tag. I hope you and your Mum and Dad have a wonderful trip. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun in your exotic travels, Tag!! Tell your Dad to drive carefully!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tag I hope you have a wonderful time on your trip. I will be faithfully waiting for your reportzs from the road.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tag! It's me, Quinn! I wish I was riding in that Cloud with you! I love a road trip! Have fun!XXOO Quinn

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are such a sweetheart, Tag! Enjoy your upcoming adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have fun! We are still waiting for our AS to be done. Waiting on parts :-( But soon, very soon, we will be rollin' too ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna