August 20, 2012

Tuesdays With Tag - World's Best Dad...

Hi! Tag here again.
Today, I want to talk about my buddy, Dad.
One day a few weeks ago, he "invited me" to jump up on the futon next to him. The futon is in our library, and I am such a smart corgi that I know the difference between the futon (allowed) and the leather sofa in the living room (definitely not allowed).
I really like my futon, and can often be found chillaxin' on it when Mom is in the library on her computer. I can tell you that every time Dad comes into the library, he pats the futon and whoop! Next thing you know, I'm right up there next to him. I make him laugh when I launch up there.
I like to play with my chuckin' ball, but every once in a while it rolls under the futon. I'm too big to get under there by myself now - and my legs are a little too short to paw it out, so guess what? Dad gets down on the floor and grabs my toy with his long arms.

 Hey, Pops! Ya got my ball yet?

There it is! Right after Mom took this picture, Dad tossed the ball into the hallway and I was off after it! I proceeded to chew on it for ten minutes and then pushed it under the living room sofa. Don't worry. Someone will get it for me. (hee hee. It was an accident, I tell ya!)
  "Hold on a sec. I gotta stretch."

So that just gives you a little idea of how I spend my day. I know. Real rough. Get up. Eat breakfast. Go outside. Play with my toys. Play with Dad. Go outside. Take a nap on my futon. Go swimming. Go outside (again). Eat dinner. Go outside. Chase a lizard (that's a blast!). Bug Mom or Dad for a treat, which I usually get! (Ha! Score one for the corgi!) It's tough being me. (Not really.)

I got the World's Best Dad. That makes me one Lucky Dog!

Dad's doin' that stupid "antlers thing" again, isn't he?
"Dude. Knock it off. I'm talking to my fans here."
It's so embarrassing when he does that!

Well. That's my story for this week.

 THE END
See you again next week.
'til then...
"More Swimmin' and Less Barkin'!"

8 comments:

  1. Lovely photos. I do look forward to these Tuesday morning treats. Such fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooo cute! I always smile throughout and long after a Tag post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Tag, you look like you're GREAT at your job! My crew sends their regards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tag you are one very lucky dog! You certainly do have the very best Dad. I'll bet your friends don't get to be on the futon or have their play ball retrieved for them or go swimming or have such a fun chillaxin day. But then again...your friends are not as well behaved as you dear. Happy week Tag...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, what a character!!! I'd love a little buddy like Tag. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tag,
    I love hearing about your exciting life. You are so loved.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Priceless pics, especially that last couple. You sure are a lucky corgi, Tag and your Mom and Dad are lucky too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna